Monday, January 11, 2010

Blinded by the lights


Did you know the wall color is actually green? The strange lights are coming from the AeroGarden, and the intensity was so bothersome to J (and you can image what he was saying as he was trying to watch TV, and the blinding light was giving him more than a headache). So my little friends have been relegated to Meg's bedroom for now. It's just a matter of time before neighbor Luanne calls on Mulder and Scully to investigate.

The growth is astonishing. In just the second week nourishment replenishment, in the way of water and nutrients, were required. The chives are five inches tall!

3 comments:

  1. Let's hope the only team Luanne calls are Mulder and Scully! While I was looking up the name of some law enforcement agency to vaguely threaten you/your grow lights with, I happened upon a DEA site warning against the trafficking of garden-variety salvia. What is this world coming to??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I warned of the dangers of starting your "herb" garden. Fortunately, I understand that New Jersey has just approved "medical" herbs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. could turn this hobby into a profit center..hmmmm

    ReplyDelete